So, you’re ready to make a consistent and permanent change in your diet and lifestyle. But how do you do it?
We know its possible, we see people all the time who do it. I’ve described how Nana Kwaku helped me go from overweight, worried, worn out and vegetarian wanna-be to where I am now, happy, energetic and sticking to my healthy habits even though I have a busy schedule. I also shared why we fail at making long-term lifestyle change. (If you missed that post click here.)
You can take control and get your life back—Imagine this:
- Saying goodbye to the fear of developing the diseases that are common in our community.
- Healing your chronic medical condition. Now you can be here for your family.
- Getting older but not getting sick. In fact you’re feeling like you did when you were much younger.
- Your skin glows, you have abundant energy and vitality and people tell you “You look good!”
- You feel more in touch with your body.
- You are living a better and cleaner life mentally, physically and spiritually.
- You are a shining example of health for your friends and family.
- You’re eating delicious and satisfying food that you know is good for your body.
Most of all, you’re happy because you have your life back!
Three common assumptions people have about healthy eating and why they are wrong.
(If you missed the first post click here.)
You may think others were just born with strong will power or the right environment or without the stresses you have. They weren’t. You haven’t been given the right tools.
Most people believe they have to rely on outside experts and added supplements and carefully crafted, complicated diets to create a healthy diet and lifestyle. Unfortunately we have been taught to trust what others have to say and the newest scientific research more than we trust ourselves and our common sense.
We’ve discovered that YOU are the best expert on you! Once you learn to listen to your body and understand the messages it sends to you and apply a common sense approach to eating, you will unlock the door to your own personal perfect diet and lifestyle. It is time to attend the University of YOU!
That’s why we created our online course, Healthy Eating Success, to help you you’ll learn how to put an end to your diet tug-of-war. We’ll tell you more about that next time.
Let’s hear from you now.
What assumptions do you have about eating healthy? Let us know in the comment section below!