Many people have problems maintaining a live food diet as the weather gets colder. Adding warming foods can help. This delicious soup is adapted from Matt Amsden’s Thai Curry Soup from Rawvolution. It is quick to make and is very satisfying.
- 2 Thai young coconuts - Water from both, meat from one
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 inch piece of ginger, peeled
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil or sesame oil
- ¼ cup Nama Shoyu or coconut aminos
- 1 ½ TBL curry powder
- ¼ tsp cayanne powder (optional if you want more heat)
- Red Bell Pepper
- Open coconuts and pour water into your blender.
- Remove the meat from one of the coconuts and add to blender (Save the other for another recipe.)
- Add remaining ingredients to the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into serving bowls.
- Add garnishes if desired.
Now how easy is that!