This salad barely needs any dressing. Fresh, ripe ingredients provide all the wonderful flavor you need.
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 to 1 hot chili diced very small
- 1 clove garlic (optional)
- 3-4 cups baby arugula
- 2 limes
- Dash of salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
Cube and peel the mango and avocado and place in large bowl. Cut tomato into bite-sized pieces and add to bowl. Add cilantro and hot pepper. Mix well.
Squeeze limes and pour the juice over the salad.
Add arugula to bowl and toss well. Add salt and ground pepper to taste.
That’s it! Sweet, sour, spicy, beautiful and delicious.