Marinara sause has many uses. This recipe makes enough to use several times. Store it in a air tight container in your refrigerator for 5 days. Use it as a pizza sauce, sauce for your spiralized veggies, in raw lasagna, a topping for burgers, on kelp noodles, or as the base for a salad dressing.
- 2 ½ cups Roma Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Sundried Tomatoes, Soaked for at least 30 minutes
- 3 Organic Dates, Pitted and Soaked for at least 30 minutes
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 2 tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 cup loosely packed Basil
- 1 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- ⅛ teaspoon Cayenne
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Place all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.