Do your life stressors and hectic schedule sabotage your efforts to eat healthy?
Over the last couple of days, we’ve been on a journey to discover the TRUTH about what it takes to finally put and end to the diet tug-of-war so many of us struggle with when we try to make a healthy vegan/raw foods lifestyle consistent and sustainable. We shared the reasons why we fail. We dispelled the common misconceptions and identified the mistakes that can sabotage your results. (Missed the previous posts? Click on the links above.)
Today we talk about the Four Pillars of Success and share a powerful tool for creating a plan to short-circuit the trouble spots that can send you off track.
Here is your Avoiding The Trouble Spots download.
Of course there is much more to long-term success at establishing your healthy habits and diet. Far more than we can share here.
There are the questions we’re sure you have like:
1. “Where DO you get your protein?”
2. “How can what I eat help me avoid the diabetes the rest of my family has?”
3. “I am bored with salads. What else can I eat?”
4. “These sugar cravings are driving me crazy! Why is that and what can I do?”
5. “How to I manage when I go home for Thanksgiving?”
Pamoja! is a membership only community where you can find everything you need to make your plant-based lifestyle accessible, achievable and enjoyable.
In 2009, Nana Kwaku Opare, MD, MPH, CA and I, Ama Opare, joined forces to teach people how to permanently end their struggles with their diet and their health. We combined Nana Kwaku’s decades of experience as a dietitian and physician with my 30 years of experience as an educator and curriculum developer.
We created a comprehensive, six-week program to teach our patients how to make eating a vegan or plant-based diet work in their day-to-day lives. We saw them lose weight, reverse or prevent disease, pain and disability. We witnessed people quickly transform their lives.
When you learn our Four Pillars of Success you will discover:
- How to make sure you’re eating the optimal diet, (and why the usual advice is WRONG!)
- The secret to understanding why it’s so hard for you to stop eating unhealthy food and what to do about it.
- What you must do before you think about going home for the holidays.
- How anyone can become a creative healthy gourmet in their kitchen – it’s not as tough as you think!
- And much, much, MUCH more!
These are the same tools that have helped our patients reverse their health problems and get their lives back.
With these tools you’ll have the power and the freedom to create a sustainable healthy lifestyle that fits your schedule, your budget, and your goals.
Next time we’ll give you all the details.
But first, we’d like to challenge you to do just ONE THING in the next 3 minutes.
Post a comment below with ONE trouble spot you face.
Here is what you should post.
“I’m _________ and I’m ready to turn over a new leaf. One trouble spot I have is _______________.
Post your comment below.