This delicious salad is a staple of our diet. It is a good supply of a wide variety of nutrients our bodies need. We use organic ingredients when ever possible.
Dr. Opare's Kale Salad
The first kale salad I learned how to make.
Author: Ama T. Opare
Recipe type: Salad
Cuisine: Raw Vegan
Serves: 4 servings
- 1 bunch organic kale, rinsed and torn into bite sized pieces– you can use any variety you like
- 1 avocado sliced and cut into bite sized pieces
- ¼-1/2 cup sprouts – you can use mung beans sprouts, alfalfa sprouts or whatever sprouts you prefer.
- 3 TBL Nama Shoyu (unpasteurized soy sauce) or soy sauce
- 3 TBL Mirin (Japanese sweet cooking wine)
- 4 TBL Sesame Oil
- 1 TBL Brown Rice Vinegar
- 2 TBL Dulse Flakes (a seaweed)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ⅛ tsp Chipotle Chile Powder
- Mix dressing ingredients and pour over salad.
- Mix well.