Just One More Step
Great! You are almost set to get your Free Unlocking The Secrets To A Flavor Filled Vegan Kitchen Ebook download and start getting our recipe and blog posts delivered straight to your email inbox.
Check Your Email Now!
Check your email for the confirmation message. Look for Here's Your Ebook! in the subject line. Click on the link in the message to get to the download page.
Thank you for joining us and look for great recipes and information you can use to help you Love Your Vegan Life!
Special One-Time Only 50% Off Opportunity!
Get your copy of Food For The Soul From Ama's Kitchen
It includes 46 healthy and satisfying recipes so you and your family can Eat To Live in the most taste fulfilling way possible.
I have a bookcase full of recipe books that I never use because the recipes are too hard, too strange, too time consuming, or just plain bland and boring. That's why I created my own recipes that are packed with flavor, easy to make and focus on basic raw food techniques.
If you are tired of eating the same thing over and over again this book is for you.
Try these healthy, fulfilling and TASTY recipes and you’ll have the variety you want. Master the art of making meals your family will love so they wont feel like they are missing out on anything.
Get your full-color E-Book for just $4.99
- 10 salad recipes that go WAY beyond lettuce and tomato. Like Ethiopian Collard Greens, Sweet and Sour Cucumber Salad and Kale and Fig Salad.
- 12 mouth-watering and satisfying main dish recipes that your family and friends will love. Including Wild Rice With Blueberries, Mango and Mint or Raw Chili or West Afrikan Ground Nut Stew.
- 6 healthy, naturally sweetened desserts you can make in just minutes. Brownies, Upside Down Cake, Key Lime Pie, and Nana Kwaku's Guaranteed Chocolate Shake
- And Much Much More!
- Simple and fast recipes that fit your busy schedule. Most take 30 minutes or less and clean up even faster (no sticky, greasy pots and pans.) Some take longer to make but set you up with the makings of fast meals for several days.
- The keys to feeling confident in the kitchen. You'll learn the basics of making raw or living foods so you can add variety to your diet and even create your own recipes.
- How to make meals your family will actually eat and enjoy. Pass your healthy eating lifestyle on to your family and friends.
What others say:
"Food for the Soul from Ama’s Kitchen is such a great choice in cookbooks for vegans, vegetarians, and those thinking about adopting a vegan lifestyle. I've lost count of all the friends I've turned onto the Spicy Kale Salad and don't even get me started on the Ethiopian Collard Greens, I cannot stop talking about how incredibly tasty these dishes are. I've cooked my way through more than half of this cookbook and unlike other cookbooks, I loved every single dish that I have made. I am ecstatic to have this book, there are lots of recipes, many that are easy to whip up and some that take a bit more time. This is truly my go to book whenever I need to fix something for work or family affairs (which is usually the Upside Down Cake). Even if you’re just transitioning to a raw or vegan lifestyle, this cookbook is easy to read and directions are very precise and easy to follow. Food For The Soul From Ama’s Kitchen is definitely a must have in everyone’s kitchen." Nokthula
Interactive full color PDF format. One Time Offer - 50% off the regular price.
Only $4.99 - You won't see this price again!