A spicy, and slightly creamy kale recipe with sun-dried tomatoes and red onion. Make it even creamier by mashing the avocado into the dressing.
I find kale has a way of jumping out of the bowl when I am tossing it with the dressing. I use a VERY large bowl. You can find one at IKEA.
Mix the dressing ingredients in a very large bowl.
- 2 TBL Nama Shoyu
- 2 TBL honey
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 3 TBL olive oil
- 1/3 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1 TBL Dulse Flakes
- 1 TBL Italian Seasoning
- ½ - 1 tsp Chipotle Chili powder (more or less to taste)
Add to the bowl the following ingredients:
- 1 Bunch Kale torn into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 small red onion sliced very thin
- 1/3 cup diced sun-dried tomatoes, soaked for ½ hour in water and then drained
- 1 avocado chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
Toss to mix well.