Join us in Pamoja! Everything you need to make your plant-based lifestyle accessible, achievable and enjoyable
Pamoja is a Swahili word that means together. This is the place where we can come together to learn, support each other and make this vegan or raw food lifestyle work for us. Pamoja! Together in the food revolution.
Inside Pamoja! you’ll have access to training, resources, group coaching, and a community of others on the same journey. We want to be sure you’ll be able to create and sustain your healthy lifestyle for the long haul. Click here to find out more.
Sometimes having the one-on-one support of a coach can make all the difference. I've got your back!
When we work together I'll provide the guidance and structure you need to figure out why what you've been doing isn't working. We'll create a plan to cope with your emotional eating and get control of your cravings.
I’m ready to help you start loving your healthy diet and lifestyle. You'll feel good about your lifestyle change and making the best change for yourself. Find out more.
Articles From Our Blog Archive
- How To Make Your New Year’s Resolution Last A Lifetime The new year is for most people a time of out with the old and in with the new. It’s a time for new beginnings, resolutions and setting your sites on making the coming year better in some way. If you’ve decided to up your diet and healthy lifestyle game this year you are certainly not alone. You’re in good company. Each year we move the needle forward a bit as we strive to optimize our diet and lifestyle. For us, now that we have our ... Read more
- Don’t Let This Stop You! I’m willing to bet this past couple of weeks have been filled with emotional turmoil. There is much uncertainty for those who are living in the US right now. Many people are feeling despair, fear, anger, hopelessness, helplessness and resignation. What do you do with your negative emotions? How do they affect you? Do you want to stay in bed? Do you reach for the sweets? Do you get mesmerized by media? Do you eat mindlessly to comfort yourself? Okay so now what? What can you do ... Read more
- You’ve Fallen Off The Wagon, Now What? One thing I can be pretty darn sure of is that for all of us who are committed to a healthy lifestyle, we will at some time “fall off the wagon” to some degree. That may not mean we go full-blown back to eating meat and dairy. It may mean, as it does for me, not eating the optimal diet you would like to stick to. For me falling off the wagon is going back to eating primary cooked. Eating too much processed or too much fried. ... Read more
- Putting An End To The “Exceptional” Vegan Many times I hear people say they eat vegan “except”. Except when Grandma makes her caramel cake. Except when it’s girls night out at the seafood joint. Except over the holidays; gotta eat that turkey and dressing. Except when traveling and I want to treat myself. Except.. except.. You know what I mean. If this is you I’m not hating on you. Most of us have been there, especially in the early stages of adopting a plant-based diet. Eating vegan most of the time is better ... Read more
- Got Cravings? How To Turn Your Failures Into Success Come on, admit it! You DO have cravings for foods that aren’t good for you. I know I do. I love sweets. I love chocolate. I love fried foods too. Sometimes I just want to have a big greasy meal at some restaurant. I’ve gotten past craving things that aren’t vegan but that took some time. Dealing with food cravings is a big part of making long-term lifestyle change. Here’s what I discovered in my own journey and in working with others on their transition to healthy ... Read more
- Why (And How) We’re Eating Oil Free We’ve been eating mostly oil-free since the beginning of the year. We’ve been very pleased with the results. We love our food just as much and we have kept off much of the weight we lost during our juice fast in January. Here’s why and how to eliminate the oil from your meals. Read more
- Ok, I’ve Had Enough! I’m ready to end my slide into less healthy choices. The holiday season and traveling to visit my family does it to me every time! I eat poorly, exercise less, and in general get off my healthy lifestyle game. You may find that to be the case as well. For me, this means I eat too much sugar. I eat too much bread and baked goods. I drink too much coffee. I eat too much vegan junk food. And, I just eat too much in general. ... Read more
- 5 Tips For Eating And Cooking Vegan When Your Family Does Not Are you the only vegan in your house? Are you making meals for the non-vegans and yourself? If you are struggling to figure out how to keep everyone fed and satisfied, here are 5 suggestions to keep your whole family happy. Read more