A raw and cooked vegan blend that you can make ahead of time. Great for taking to potlucks. There are endless ways to vary this dish by switching up the type of pasta or the veggies used or even the herbs that flavor it.
- 2 -3 cups cooked spaghetti
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup carrots cut in matchsticks
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini or yellow squash
- 1/3 cup thin sliced sweet onion
- 1/4 cup baby Bella mushrooms quartered
- 1 cup tomatoes cubed
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tbl Nama Shoyu
- 2 tbl mirin (Eden brand)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tbl apple cider vinegar or juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbl Italian seasoning or 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
Place veggies and pasta in a large bowl or container with a cover. Add dressing and toss to mix. Cover and let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!