Is the hardest question of your day "What's for dinner?"
I can relate! I love to eat and I love food that is bursting with flavor. But, I hate spending all day in the kitchen.
I have a bookcase full of recipe books that I never use because the recipes are too hard, too strange, too time consuming, or just plain bland and boring. I "doctor up" recipes by adding garlic, chili peppers, my favorite spices like cumin or curry powder to make them come alive.
I created my own recipes that are packed with flavor, easy to make and focus on basic raw food techniques.
Do you avoid new recipes because you’re afraid it won’t taste good and you’ll end up having to throw it away? Are you confused by how to make raw dishes?
If so, my recipe book, Food For The Soul From Ama's Kitchen is for you!
Eating healthy doesn't mean you have to give up on flavorful, satisfying, easy to make food.
Get your full-color book in paperback or interactive E-Book.
- Taste so amazing you'll feel good about what you are eating. You'll say, "Oh this is good! I can eat this!"
- Simple and fast recipes so you won't resort to grabbing something unhealthy at the end of your frazzled day. Most take 30 minutes or less and clean up even faster (no sticky, greasy pots and pans.) Some take longer to make but set you up with the makings of fast meals for several days.
- Guilt Free Desserts that satisfy so you don't feel deprived and depressed about what you can't eat. Enjoy rich and naturally sweetened desserts without refined sugars, wheat and gluten.
- Satisfy your non-vegan friends and family too. Add these dishes to a meat/animal product based meal to meet your needs and please your meat-eating loved ones too.
- Teach the basics of raw/living/whole foods plant-based preparation. Making your own meals and feeling confident in the kitchen is a key part of your success.
Two Convenient Formats–Print or Ebook with full-color photos of each recipe.
What others say:
"Food for the Soul from Ama’s Kitchen is such a great choice in cookbooks for vegans, vegetarians, and those thinking about adopting a vegan lifestyle. I've lost count of all the friends I've turned onto the Spicy Kale Salad and don't even get me started on the Ethiopian Collard Greens, I cannot stop talking about how incredibly tasty these dishes are. I've cooked my way through more than half of this cookbook and unlike other cookbooks, I loved every single dish that I have made. I am ecstatic to have this book, there are lots of recipes, many that are easy to whip up and some that take a bit more time. This is truly my go to book whenever I need to fix something for work or family affairs (which is usually the Upside Down Cake). Even if you’re just transitioning to a raw or vegan lifestyle, this cookbook is easy to read and directions are very precise and easy to follow. Food For The Soul From Ama’s Kitchen is definitely a must have in everyone’s kitchen." Nokthula
"I have made almost every recipe in your cook book and each one gets better and better. My copy is showing some serious wear and tear. For Sunday dinner today, Broccoli Quiche and Ethiopian Collard Greens are on the menu with Chocolate Truffles for dessert. God is good. God bless the Opare’s. I am no longer sick and tired about being sick and tired. I’m healthy and rejuvenated because I have a new way of living!! To God be the Glory!!" Nita Mason
"We love your recipes. They are delicious. We made one today. We are curious, and we hope that you make more books like this and maybe you could make healthy cupcakes and cake. (From my 8 year old daughter Ayodele to you.)" Baoku Duduyemi
Print version: Full color with full-page photos of each dish. Only $20
- Each recipe includes full-page color photo.
- Large print for easy reading.
- Convenient paper back format.
Purchase the print version securely via PayPal
E-Book version: Interactive full color EPUB or PDF format. Only $9.99
- Each recipe includes full-color photo.
- Great for geeky types (like me) who love to use your iPad, laptop or tablet in the kitchen.
- Instant access so you can start right away.
- Links to kitchen tip videos and other web resources.
Come back and let us know what you make and how it turns out!