This delicious salad is a staple of our diet. It is a good supply of a wide variety of nutrients our bodies need. We use organic ingredients when ever possible.
- 1 bunch organic kale, rinsed and torn into bite sized pieces– you can use any variety you like
- 1 avocado sliced and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/4-1/2 cup sprouts – you can use mung beans sprouts, alfalfa sprouts or whatever sprouts you prefer.
- 3 TBL Nama Shoyu (unpasteurized soy sauce) or soy sauce or Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 3 TBL Mirin (Japanese sweet cooking wine)
- 4 TBL Sesame Oil
- 1 TBL Brown Rice Vinegar
- 2 TBL Dulse Flakes (a seaweed)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/8 tsp Chipotle Chile Powder
Mix dressing ingredients and pour over salad. Mix well.